VIII INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE CONFERENCE “KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY”
WORKSHOP "STRATEGIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN CAPITAL"
Nessebar , Bulgaria , June 16 - 18, 2015 and June 19, 2015
1. The forum aim is to present different scientific researches in the field of Knowledge Society and High tech.
2. Electronic copy send by e-mail should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
3. All papers sent before the deadline and fulfilling the scientific field and typescript formation conditions will be published after being reviewed by the International Scientific Committee in Proceedings with ISBN number or in the scientific indexed and abstracted Journal “KSI Transactions on Knowledge Society” (ISSN 1313-4787; www.tksi.org).
4. The full text of the typescript formation requirements will be sent in the second announcement, attached in a “doc” and “pdf” file, after receipt of the application forms.
5. Each author can participate with a maximum of two papers, whether alone or as a co-author.
6. Presentation and discussion of a paper is 15 minutes. The necessary technical equipment is available on request.
7. Working languages: English and Russian. Papers must be prepared in English.
8. The participation fee is 120 Euro for the conference (16-18 June) and 30 Euro for workshop "Strategies for the development of human capital" . The fee must be remitted by May 29, 2015 by bank transfer.
9. The Conference registration fee includes: Proceedings of Papers and CD version; Coffee breaks; Participation in all Conference Sectional sessions and workshops ; Cultural events; Cocktail; Conference Kit.
February 16, 2015 - Submission of the application forms and an abstract of 10 to 15 lines;
February 27, 2015 - Confirmation of the accepted abstracts;
May 7, 2015 - Submission of the full text of the papers, in compliance with the requirements;
May 29, 2015 – Remitting the participation fee by bank transfer;
June 2, 2015 - Sending of the Conference program;
June 16, 2015; - Registration of the participants;
June 16 2015; 19 p.m. - Party to open the conference.
June 17, 2015, 09-12 a.m. and 14-17 p.m. - Sectional sessions, scientific discussions.
June 18, 2015 - Cultural events.
June 19, 2015, workshop "Strategies for the development of human capital"
June 19, 2015, - Cultural events.
1. Modern aspects of the Knowledge Society. Knowledge Management
2. E- government
3. Economics and Finance Management
4. Human Capital Management
5. Business process management
6. Modern Technologies in Electrical Engineering and Electronics
7. Information and Communication Technologies
8. Mechatronics and robotics
9. Energy and renewable energy sources
10 . Legal aspects of the Knowledge Society
1 1 . Economic aspects of the Knowledge Society
1 2 . Education aspects of the Knowledge Society
For more Information on www.iscks.org and www.tksi.org
You can download the First Call
First Call for ISCKS2015